Saturday, September 27, 2008

Beginning!!

I was just going through one of my friends blogs and i was wondering what happened to my decision to start blogging many months ago.... took me a few minutes to find this page that was created by me...

With optimistic intentions of maintaining continuity i start !! people close to me would know that it is just another barmy fling of mine which i would soon forget... well, lets see if i prove those people wrong!!

Now that i have started, i am wondering who would be my readers?? Well to be quite honest i am finding it difficult to come up with even a single name.... Well maybe some advertisement would help... After all whats orkut and facebook profile for!! isnt it??

Anyways since this is sort of like a beginning to blogging, i think i have filled enough meaningless words in this post to make it look like a decent effort... till i get some nice idea to post something crazy or interesting, its me back to doing absolutely nothing!! Chao!!

No comments: