Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am Pathologically Lazy!

These blogs are fun. Every time i take a long sabbatical and come back, i look at my previous posts and wonder how could i have been so lame to believe that i can actually do something with continued interest over a long period of time! I cant because of 2 reasons, first would be that i lose interest easily and lack any sort of will power to egg me on if i am not interested; and the second n more important one would be i am Pathologically Lazy.

So now the wonder is how is it that i seem to be writing this one? Well its mainly because one of my friends recently started blogging and i came out here to check his blog out. And while doing so i thought maybe i should post something as well. By the way, if this post by some mistake or chance is seen by someone else's eyes other than mine, you should follow my friends blog. He is a smart guy and is very incisive in his thinking and you would like reading his blogs if he becomes a regular. His blog's link is http://elitecynic.blogspot.com/

So what happened to me or things that interest me during this sabbatical of mine?

  • Well for starters I went home for vacation for a couple of weeks. And i can proudly say i spent a lot of time with my family which is something i wasnt doing a lot even when i was staying with them. So i guess the old cliche of realizing the importance of things close only comes when it becomes hard for you to do that is true.
  • I moved into a new apartment and now have no roommates. So thats something commendable and it deserves a pat on my back even if its my hands which is doing the patting. Why, because now i cant mask my loneliness! :-)
  • This was also the period when i did some great work @ work (now thats a confusing sentence), did not get the recognition and lost interest in my Job.
  • Arsenal had a pretty good season till this weekend where they ended a 3 match streak with such bad form that to imagine the optimism which i had of them winning the PL this season seems very distant and absurd!
  • I traveled to a lot of places in US and did a lot of driving on the US interstates which has made me realize that i love driving and also that i would have more passion doing my work if i was a Driver rather than what i have now for this IT Stuff which i am doing.
  • I did a lot of new things like para sailing, shooting, horse riding, bar hopping, dieting (yeah for the first time in my life even though i have been fat for a longgg time) etc..

The list above would go on but there are things which i dont wanna share in a place where even though its difficult but not impossible for other human beings to stumble upon. But in summary this was a great period in my personal life as i experienced a lot of new things and emotions and a shit period in my work life!

Anyways now i feel like i cant go on as i have lost interest in typing more things to be part of this blog. So farewells to myself, meet you next time here!

No comments: