Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Roundup...

I dont know why but suddenly i am enjoying this blogging thing and almost updating it daily... Maybe its seeing other do it... But dont be surprised if i suddenly stop doing it coz interests come to me like seasons and often disappear faster than you imagine...

SUSAN BOYLE

First of all, i wanna say i am still not done with my Susan Boyle fascination... She is still mesmerizing me with her voice every time i listen to this video.. and i am not one of those guys who is into Opera or Ballads but i liked Paul Potts and i like Susan Boyle... maybe its just the voice....I have been part of the internet generation for sometime but even then her story is more than amazing...

This video was uploaded on 11th April... i saw it yesterday and the number of views was around 29.5 million... Tonight when i am checking it out and now the view count is 32,427,554... thats about 32.5 million meaning 3 million views on 1 day.. and apart from this there are several other videos of the same performance whose views add to upwards of another 30 million.. thats a crazy phenomenon.... here's hoping that she wins!!!
KNOWING

I went to this movie called "Knowing" yesterday.... I like most of Nicolas Cage's movie and this was one was no exception... wasnt extraordinary or something but was a kind of gripping and worth taking my lazy ass off from my couch....

Would recommend the movie if you havent watched it already coz i believe i was pretty late to watch it!!

Cheerios......

1 comment:

phatosas said...

I saw the movie yesterday, liked the effects used for the plane crash and the train accident but apart from that I really didnt like the story. I thought it started well but only got ridiculous when the aliens came and the world was destroyed by the sun.